Improvement of our Back Office tools, improvement of the customer experience and digitization of our employees ways of working: our innovation and digital transformation approach takes place at all levels. And it takes shape with concrete initiatives that reflect the 5 commitments of our promise: expertise, simplicity, responsiveness, innovation and responsibility.
Technological innovations constantly change the users’ expectations. In order to meet the needs of our customers and partners, we have implemented solutions to support the digital transformation of businesses.
THE 3 PILARS OF OUR DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PROGRAMME:
- SALES: act for our customers and partners, to offer them ever more efficient tools allowing them to develop their sales.
- OPERATIONS: perfect our Back Office tools to be more efficient and responsive and thus ensure an optimal quality of service.
- WORKING: offer new digital tools to our employees and promote new ways of working.
Our Chief Digital Officer's message
“The needs of our customers and partners are constantly evolving. We have to take into account these new expectations in order to provide the best and most innovative answers.
That is why we have launched many initiatives that allow us to make these innovative ideas emerge. Besides, thanks to our work with start-ups and / or the implementation of agile methods, we were able to deliver some new services to our partners in just a few months.
Our new challenge is now to integrate the extraordinary potential of emerging technologies (Chatbot, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning…) into our new product and service offer.
CDO (Chief Digital Officer)
- Company Digital Transformation:
In all the countries where we operate, initiatives are launched to promote the digital transformation of the company and support all employees. They can benefit, for example, from digital workshops or digital mentoring programmes.
Employees also benefit from digital equipment, brainstorming and co-working spaces, which are conducive to the development of collaborative methods and innovation.
To inform them about new tools and best practises, we have created an original Web series called W.I.P.
Internal Social Network
New Ways of Working
- JAM by BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions :
To foster the spirit of innovation within the company, we regularly organise JAMs. During these intense and collaborative co-creation sessions, employees from BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions as well as external experts, reflect on new products or services aimed at improving the customer experience.
2 examples of JAMs that led to concrete projects:
- Switch’ON application: it allows our partners to check in a few clicks the benefits of switching from a selling to a rental model for their equipments. Thanks to agile project management, this new tool was developed in less than 6 months.
- A marketplace that will be launched in 2018.
- BNP Paribas International Hackathon:
In June 2017, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions took part to the BNP Paribas International Hackathon in 3 different cities. In Paris, Rome and Brussels, employees from BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions worked with start-ups on various innovative projects. The winning projects are now in the development phase.