By helping customers and partners grow their businesses, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions contributes to the real economy. When it comes to our ethics and responsibilities, we keep in mind the interests of all our stakeholders.
This commitment is at the heart of the BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions brand signature, ‘Business is ON’, and underlines our promise of value.
For maximum impact, it’s important that this commitment is meaningful to clients, partners and society as a whole. To achieve this, each company employee embodies this spirit of responsibility in their daily work.
OUR 4 PILLARS
Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approach is based on four pillars:
- Economic responsibility : financing the economy in an ethical manner.
- Social responsibility : developing and empowering our people in a responsible manner.
- Civic responsibility : being a positive agent for change.
- Economic responsibility : combating climate change.
OUR 4 PRIORITIES
In line with the BNP Paribas Group strategy, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions has developed its own vision of CSR, positive leasing. We work to clear objectives in every country and business unit, in particular by:
- Economic pillar : embed CSR in our Business Models to promote more ecoresponsible equipments and provide a service offer to accompany our client and partners in the financing of their energy transition.
- Social pillar : promote employees’ development and commitment through a learning company with a dynamic career management and a “good place to work” environment.
- Civic pillar : combat social exclusion supporting microfinance initiatives and global or local philanthropy actions towards children.
- Environment pillar : promote Green IT initiatives (leveraging the company Digital Tranformation programme) and raise awareness about climate issues.