At BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions, we strive for a work ethic based on principles of equal opportunity. We translate this belief into concrete policies and initiatives because we strongly believe that it is key to our collective success.
Having a role model, a mentor, is a strong weapon against the infamous glass ceiling. The mentor inspires and advises the mentoree on both their career and work-life balance.
This year, 12 women from different countries will be personally mentored by the members of our Executive Board: Charlotte Dennery, Pascal Layan, Delphine Roché and Wolfgang Pinner.
Stay tuned to our LinkedIn page to follow the journey of our 12 mentorees.
Giving the cause a voice
As a socially responsible business, we feel it is our duty to drive positive change in the society we’re a part of.
We aim to use every external and internal platform available to us to give the cause the strong voice it needs and deserves, such as
- the press
- social media (through Pascal Layan, our official spokesperson for HeForShe)
- industry events (like Global Female Leaders with Charlotte Dennery, Global Summit for Women with Delphine Roché)
- in-house conferences to raise awareness among collaborators
Best place to work
The average person spends one-third of their life at work. It is therefore essential that the said workplace puts into place policies and measures to ensure the overall well-being of its emloyees.
To catch up on gender equality in this regard, we’re evolving our HR policies to ensure:
- Equal pay for equal work.
- Better and safer working conditions