We provide comprehensive and personalised support to distributors, dealers, resellers and integrators of professional equipment. We offer them sales support solutions in addition to a wide range of financial solutions and services designed to respond to the needs of their clients.
A COMPREHENSIVE AND TAILOR-MADE SERVICE OFFER:
- Sales support solutions
- A wide range of financial solutions and services to respond to the different needs of end clients: leasing with or without purchase option, loan, insurance, leasing with fleet management via our sister-entities: BNP Paribas Rental Solutions Trucks for fleets of industrial and commercial vehicles and BNP Paribas 3 Step IT for technological equipment.
- Sales events: launch and management of promotional campaigns;
- Services for manufacturers and distributors included (maintenance, repairs, etc.);
- Digital journeys allowing sales representatives to conduct most tasks online, from submitting a finance request to finalising a contract through e-signature;
- Automated decision-making models: we give an agreement in principle under a few mintues in 80% of the cases, allowing the distributor to close the deals quickly;
- Risk management: we finance the equipment for the client and therefore guarantee the invoice payments;
- Finance solutions for stock and demonstration material used in dealerships (floorplanning or unit stocking).
Why choose us?
Affiliation to a solid banking group
We benefit from the solidity of a large international banking group and work closely with the different entities of the BNP Paribas Group to respond to the needs of our common clients.
Teams of experts
Our organisation by market ensures that our partners get the best advice from experts who know the markets they operate in inside out. We particularly specialise in logistics and manufacturing equipment, (agriculture, material handling, construction and transport) and technological equipment (office equipment, IT, telecommunications, medical, audio-visual, security, energy transition, etc.)
Partner satisfaction is at the core of our business
In addition to the regular contacts with our partners as part of our collaboration, we conduct specific surveys to measure their level of satisfaction and to evaluate their changing needs.
We conduct a quantitative survey every year and a qualitative survey every two years. The combination of these two approaches allows us to continuously improve the customer experience and the solutions we offer.
We have long-standing relationships built on trust with our partners – with some going up to 30 years – which makes them increasingly inclined to recommend us to a colleague or a peer*.
We’re sincerely thankful to them for entrusting us with their business, year after year.
*Score NPS – Net Promoter Score
José Ángel Millares & Gloria Millares
Managers of Millares Torron
Find out more
Get in touch with one of our experts today to find out more about our sales support solutions and services.