You manufacture or sell professional equipment within the IT, office equipment, software, telecommunications, medical, security or audiovisual sector. You want to develop your sales by offering your professional clients leasing and financing solutions.
Our dedicated teams of experts will work with you to find the solution that makes the greatest contribution to your business growth.
The benefits of our solutions:
- Specialist teams who understand the specific nature and challenges of your sector
- A broad range of finance products to meet your customers’ requirements, such as cash flow management and adapted loan plans
- Products compliant with changes in the legal and tax landscape
- Clear and homogenous standards applied throughout the countries in which we operate, to ensure that you receive uniformly effective support
- Finance contracts provided either under the BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions brand or your own
- A training programme for your sales team focusing on leasing products. Your sales staff will gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of the products and services we offer, which they can use in a client-facing situation to boost sales.
BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions has developed a range of products and services to meet your customers’ financial needs. Depending on your country, we offer the following products:
Under this arrangement you can use the equipment without incurring any risk, as BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions retains ownership. Once the rental period is over, you can either return the asset or extend your rental agreement.
Leasing with services:
The same as an Operating Lease, but you are entitled to additional benefits such as servicing and maintenance of the leased equipment.
Under this arrangement, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions finances and owns the equipment but it provides no service outside the provision of equipment.
Finance Lease with purchase option:
With this type of financing, you know in advance the price at which you may buy the equipment when your leasing contract ends. We tell you the residual value of the asset when the contract is signed. At the end of the contract, you have the option to pay this amount and take ownership of the equipment.
Insurance cover for assets:
We offer different types of contracts providing insurance in case of total or partial loss of equipment.
Insurance cover for operatives:
This insures individuals whose services are indispensable to the company against the risks of death and permanent or temporary disability. The outstanding balance on the insured equipment will be settled in full.
in financing office equipment
“Contact us to know more about how we can help you grow your business.”
Managing Director of the International Business Line – Technology Solutions
Our mobile application
Make a quote in a few clicks thanks to our mobile app Lease Offers Mobile
Find answers to your questions about leasing and our products